Health Alert – Coronavirus
PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT AT THE PRACTICE IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- Fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath
Please call Reception on 03 8339 8800 to book a telehealth consult to discuss your concerns.
FROM 22ND MARCH, SOMERTON ROAD MEDICAL CENTRE WILL BE A COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC. The Practice will be receiving a set allocation COVID-19 vaccines – 100 doses per week for Phase 1b:
- adults over 70
- all other health workers not in Phase 1a
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over 55
- adults with a chronic/serious health condition (excluding mild/moderate asthma)
- critical and high risk workers.
To check your eligibility, please visit:
To book an appointment, please book online or call the Practice on 03 8339 8800. PLEASE NOTE: Proof of eligibility will be required – including if you are getting a COVID-19 vaccine because of your occupation. If you are a new patient, a health summary with details of your relevant medical condition(s) will also be required.
Weekdays 9:00am - 11:00pm
Weekends Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm